1. Glow Crazy- glow in the dark marker set for the walls. I'm setting it aside to re-gift for one of Charlie's bdays.
2. Chalkboard Tee- A t-shirt with actual chalkboard material so a bored child can doodle on her clothing.
3. Butt Paste- Seriously the only thing that works on CR's chapped bottom.
4. Ribbon Necklace- I wish I had a picture. I set it aside as jewelry for CR one day.
5. EIO Kids Cup- Kind of like a sippy but without the spout. Supposed to be better for teeth.
6. $25 giftcard to restaurants.com
7. Children's Book- My Name Is Not Alexander
8. Home-sewn potholders- Very pretty with a Scandinavian design.
I realize that when baby #2 comes, I won't have time for this, but for now, it's what I like to do to relax. And as I told my hubby, if we actually use all these things as gifts and such we are saving money:)
My Growing Belly
16 weeks and kicking! Seriously, I can feel him already. Well, I guess you could call it more like "tapping" as they're not hard enough to feel like actual kicks yet. Not mush for craving or food aversions. Still have most of my energy. The only thing that makes me feel kind of queasy isn't even pregnancy related! Last week I discovered a lump under my arm that quickly grew, and another one popped up next to it. My husband told me to get it checked out, and apparently I have swollen lymph nodes due to some sort of infection. So the doc put me on an antibiotics, and I've been nauseated ever since. Well, it's only for a few hours a day, but still! Just when I was feeling better! Oh well.